Attract new patients.
Deepen patient relationships.
Sustain patient outcomes.
The Functional Medicine Patient Perception Report
informs next-level practice growth.
We surveyed patients across the country to learn what they want from their functional medicine providers. The results might surprise you!
This report shows that the right communication techniques, delivered at the right time are imperative for patient satisfaction, treatment efficacy and, ultimately, sustained commitment to the practice.
In the report, you'll uncover:
- Words and phrases prospective patients use to research functional medicine practices
- Top three considerations for choosing a functional medicine practice
- The #1 communication technique that will improve patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Ongoing products and services patients are most likely to purchase after treatment
- Gain marketing insights you can activate today to acquire new patients and grow your practice.
- Discover essential communication techniques proven to increase patient commitment and satisfaction.
- Learn what products and services patients want to buy after treatment so you can make informed decisions about new offerings that increase patient lifetime value.
Clear, confident communication is essential
for sustained patient results. Here’s why.
You already know that wellness is a journey, not a one-time event.
Satisfied patients will stay with your practice long term, but only if you
educate them at key steps along the way.
In this report, we share how top functional medicine practitioners leverage
best-practice communication techniques to draw new patients in,
then instill the trust and confidence that sustains the relationship well beyond a positive outcome.
Table of Contents
- Key Takeaways
High-level actions that top functional medicine practitioners employ for success.
- Survey Methodology
Who conducted this survey and how respondents were qualified.
- Why Patients Seek Functional Medicine
Motivations that drive patients to use functional medicine and priorities for finding the right practice.
- Patient Satisfaction and Retention
A deep dive into the impact that patient satisfaction has on long-term retention. This two-part section establishes the different, yet linked relationship of satisfaction and retention with action points to elevate practitioner communication.
- Patient Attitudes About Wellness
What patients feel about wellness, including the most common patient wellness goals, barriers to achievement and willingness to commit time & money to wellness.
- Additional Revenue Opportunities
Where functional medicine practitioners are losing out on untapped revenue and supplementary services or activities that patients would engage in.
Take Action Now For Long-Term
Patient Satisfaction and Increased Revenue.
Inside this report, you’ll gain:
Actionable takeaways >
that you’ll refer to frequently when making marketing and service decisions for your
functional medicine practice.
Patient communication tactics >
you and your team can begin to use right away.
Clear understanding >
of patient wellness goals and attitudes.
Inspiration for additional revenue opportunities >
that support patients after initial treatment.
Exclusive Access to the
Functional Medicine Marketing Webinar
Dive deeper into marketing tactics that drive results.
This exclusive webinar builds on the findings within the
Functional Medicine Patient Perception Report.
Join functional medicine marketing expert Jackie Bebenroth
and discover how to elevate your communication style to
generate new patients and sustain relationships with current patients.
Download the report to be eligible for this exclusive offer.
Keep an eye on your inbox to learn when the webinar will launch!