You have a mind for analytics and a passion for digital marketing. We have a creative culture that needs your left-brained savvy. As our new Digital Project Coordinator, you’ll work at the center of the action as a vital and valued member of our team.
We’re a small agency, so we wear many hats. This newly created position is a project manager + digital coordinator mash up, allowing you to explore the ever-evolving field of digital marketing while making the most of your operational strengths.
On any given day, you’ll:
- Collaborate with strategists to draw actions from data inside Google, MailChimp, HubSpot, social platforms and custom surveys
- Support the account management and media teams to manage campaign set up, content population, proofreading and reporting
- Evaluate search trends for clients and agency
- Create and maintain project task lists
- Monitor team and vendor capacity to prioritize and delegate tasks
Our ideal candidate:
- Sees the process and projects unfolding ahead
- Draws from strong organization and critical thinking skills to plan
- Adapts to suit the pace and priority of the day
- Finds joy in being the taskmaster, plotting out and overseeing steps
- Thrives in structured environments, but also enjoys shaping the rules
- Displays ample amounts of kindness, curiosity and confidence
This position is perfect for someone with entry-level experience who’s ready to step into a growth role. Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management or operations role
- Digital marketing background, agency or freelance marketing experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Sheets
- Exceptional communication – written and verbal
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be! We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with unique perspectives, skills and experiences. Employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit and values alignment.
Our agency is based in downtown Cleveland; our clients are located around the world. We currently split the week between our airy loft space and home offices. Remote candidates need not apply.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com in an email that states why you're a good fit for the job.