Muse needs a marketing intern. And not just any intern. We’re looking for a college senior or post-grad who possesses strong writing skills and a foundational understanding of content marketing. You need to be highly motivated, eager to learn and willing to bring fresh ideas and a positive attitude to our fun downtown office.
You’ll be rewarded for your efforts as you build a diverse portfolio of client work to support future job seeking efforts. Ideal candidates have some previous internship experience and/or a college degree (candidates with a Master’s degree in marketing or communications are strongly preferred).
To apply, please drop a line to [email protected] with your resume, cover letter and a few writing samples.
- Writing & research for client projects
- Assist with writing and research for various Muse clients.
- Refine drafts with client or creative director feedback.
- Enter and export data into various platforms for distribution.
- Proofread and distribute content on various platforms as needed.
- Content Coordination
- Manage content assets and database segmentation.
- Populate social, CMS and newsletter platforms for Muse clients.
- Writing for Muse projects
- Assist with case study development for Muse website/blog.
- Write Muse articles for publication.
- Meeting/Collaboration with Muse clients
- Attend Muse client meetings as schedule allows.
- Take notes at meetings for team review.
- Assign writing projects with clear direction and deadlines
- Review all written drafts, providing feedback via email or in person
- Invite to key client meetings for discovery and training purposes
Hourly Commitment: 20 hours per week, weekday mornings or afternoons.
Equipment Requirements: Intern must provide his/her own laptop computer and smart phone.
Pay structure: $15/hour paid every other week, beginning June 15th.
More Good Reads