Your outsourced marketing team can drive the transformational change you crave in your business.
As industry experts that plan and deploy best practice marketing solutions, we know what it takes to achieve your specific business goals. Trust the method in our madness and allow our insights to guide you to achieve the best outcome from your investment.
This isn’t a one-sided engagement. We work together as a team to produce great work. Master these six simple points to get the most out of your agency engagement and marketing investment.
- Understand your contract and what you’re paying for. Ask questions if it’s not clear why we might recommend a small step back before we take a giant leap forward. Our tried-and-true processes deliver high-quality work that connects with your audiences.
- Appoint one main point of contact for ongoing status updates but keep key players involved for important decisions and break-through moments. Our scopes clearly estimate your weekly and monthly time commitments for meetings and feedback so you can plan focused time into your workflow.
- As with any strong relationship, communication is key. Establish your preferred way to receive/give information (email, call, Zoom meeting, face-to-face meeting) to remove friction. It’s our goal to help you and your business, not monopolize your inbox or calendar.
- Human nature supports routine and good habits. We follow a set schedule for email updates and status meetings so you can plan accordingly. If the cadence isn’t working for your schedule, we’re happy to adjust.
- Feedback is welcome, always. We encourage constructive comments that lead to the best possible outcome. Learn how to give better feedback with these four tactics that create successful collaborations.
- Recognize the residual value of a sound brand and strategy beyond direct ROI numbers. Over time, your brand’s consistency will earn your audience’s trust, attract and retain the right people and remain top of mind. And that’s the powerful change we want to create together.
Your agency and marketing will work hard for you when you invest in the process. Ask questions along the way and reap the benefits of a smart, hard-working partner. If you’d like to meet our account team, contact us for a 15-minute consultation to see how Muse can support your marketing vision.
P.S. If you’re in the discovery phase and curious about what content marketing costs, read on here.
About the Author
Lauren Konst is an Account Manager at Muse. With a strong background in integrated marketing and communications, advertising and events, Lauren pitches grassroots marketing ideas and creative solutions to support clients’ business objectives. Throughout her career, she has worked with notable clients including Cleveland Clinic, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Destination Cleveland and Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
More Good Reads