Muse needs a marketing intern. And not just any intern. We’re looking for a college senior or post-grad who possesses strong writing skills and a foundational understanding of content marketing. You need to be highly motivated, eager to learn and willing to bring fresh ideas and a positive attitude to our fun downtown office.
You’ll be rewarded for your efforts as you build a diverse portfolio of client work to support future job seeking efforts. Ideal candidates have some previous internship experience and/or a college degree (candidates with a Master’s degree in marketing or communications are strongly preferred).
To apply, please drop a line to Hello@MuseHeadquarters.com with your resume, cover letter and a few writing samples.
- Writing & research for client projects
- Assist with writing and research for various Muse clients.
- Refine drafts with client or creative director feedback.
- Enter and export data into various platforms for distribution.
- Proofread and distribute content on various platforms as needed.
- Content Coordination
- Manage content assets and database segmentation.
- Populate social, CMS and newsletter platforms for Muse clients.
- Writing for Muse projects
- Assist with case study development for Muse website/blog.
- Write Muse articles for publication.
- Meeting/Collaboration with Muse clients
- Attend Muse client meetings as schedule allows.
- Take notes at meetings for team review.
- Assign writing projects with clear direction and deadlines
- Review all written drafts, providing feedback via email or in person
- Invite to key client meetings for discovery and training purposes
Hourly Commitment: 20 hours per week, weekday mornings or afternoons.
Equipment Requirements: Intern must provide his/her own laptop computer and smart phone.
Pay structure: $15/hour paid every other week, beginning June 15th.
More Good Reads
How to Uncover the Most Value from Your Agency Experience
Use these points to get the most value out of your marketing investment.
Now Hiring: Be Our Next Graphic Designer