This is an exciting entry-level position at a boutique marketing firm where you’ll work at the center of the action to ensure smooth agency operations. This position is ideal for a new graduate with a marketing/communications degree or an experienced executive assistant seeking a new career path.
Please note this is a Cleveland-based position with a hybrid work from home/in office schedule.
You’ll wear many hats to support on daily administrative tasks, marketing coordination, project management and other responsibilities to bolster the Muse team. This role is part-time to start with the opportunity to expand to a full-time position with an account management growth track.
On any given day, you’ll work on:
- Project Management: Create and maintain project task lists in systems to keep our team on-track and on-time
- Secondary Research: Gather information to inform agency and client decisions
- Database Segmentation & Management: Manage multiple databases that house information for speaking engagements, client leads, social media performance, contacts and more
- Sales Support: Vet leads and reach out to qualified prospects with pre-written communications
- Social Media Assistance: Populate pre-written social posts on various platforms and support on Facebook Ads tracking, monitor comments and send DMs as needed
- Website Content Updates: Upload content and troubleshoot access problems
To qualify, you must have:
- Entry-level experience in an office setting, virtual or in-person (internship experience is fine)
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business/communications (or will graduate soon)
- A background in social media, either personal or from a previous role
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Extraordinary attention to detail for all tasks and projects
- An organized mindset with ability to quickly prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- Quick thinking and the ability to ask thoughtful questions
Muse is located in downtown Cleveland; our clients are nationwide. We currently split our week between home and our airy loft space.
We are a purpose-driven agency that works with food, wellness and learning brands who make a positive impact on the lives of those they serve. Join us to be part of something meaningful.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be! We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with unique perspectives, skills and experiences. Employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit and values alignment.
To apply, please submit a compelling case for your skill set to email@example.com. Your cover letter should tell us what value you'll bring to our table. Send it over with your resume and, if your story sings, we’ll get back with you shortly.
Schedule: 20-25 hours/week. Typical working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT.
More Good Reads
Podcast Feature: Jackie on The Brittnee Smith Podcast
How to reach the right people at the right stages to enact change.
How to Build a Strong Marketing Plan in 4 Steps
Learn which trends will drive your marketing success in 2023 with insight from our content marketing strategy team.