Learn how to build a strong brand.
Muse founder & principal Jackie Bebenroth is featured on The UnNoticed Entrepreneur podcast where she discusses how Muse helps brands find their voice. See how to build a strong brand.
How to Build a
Connect with our team to learn more about our productive distancing technique that helps bring clarity to your brand.
Quotes from this episode:
- "We help brands define their brand narrative. So that means we help them understand what they sell, how they provide value and ultimately why they do what they do so that they can go out into the world and communicate more clearly. And with confidence."
- "I find that sometimes business owners don't make that natural evolution. They might want to show up in the world and garner the price points of a more mature business, but their brand is still speaking like a teenager, and they haven't really made that correlation. We help them see that and remedy that."
- "The productive distancing techniques that we deploy help the entrepreneur take a step back from the business, see a fresh perspective, read between the lines of the stories they're telling themselves and ultimately elevate into the position that allows them to achieve their full potential."
- "It takes a lot of courage to change. And it takes an objective perspective to help you gain the confidence that you're making the right decision."
- "The idea is the more specialized you are the higher the value perception of the business. And so we help clients really slim down their service set and understand what's important to them as they move forward"
- "Productive distancing is the art of asking the right questions, to go deeper into uncovering the true value perception of the brand."
Connect with our team of change marketers here to help your brand find its voice.
More Good Reads
How Long Does It Take to Rebrand?
A rebranding timeline is influenced by many factors. Learn how long it can take to rebrand your business.
2023 Design Tips & Principles to Navigate a Visual World
Muse Creative Director Kristen Pokorny shares how to visually communicate with clarity, confidence and intrigue.