We’re Hiring: Content Marketing Strategist
Join our dynamic, fast-paced marketing agency.
This is an exciting position at a boutique marketing firm where you’ll build brand and marketing strategies for visionary clients in the food, wellness and learning industries. You’ll oversee content strategy and development from calendar through creation and distribution. Your contributions will make a direct impact on agency growth…and you’ll be rewarded accordingly.
To qualify, you must have:
- 5+ years tenure in agency or marketing environments
- Hands-on development of content marketing strategies, including editorial calendars for social, blog and inbound, style guides, taxonomies and content repurposing plans
- Forward-facing experience with both entrepreneurial and executive clients
- Management experience delegating and mentoring an internal or outsourced team
- Exceptional communication skills – written & verbal
On any given day, you’ll:
- Explore the forest & the trees: High-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of details
- Craft compelling concepts: Define a brand narrative in clear, creative and emotive ways
- Write to tell and to sell: Draft storytelling content or sales copy on select accounts and manage others in doing so
- Collaborate and facilitate: Meet with clients and agency co-workers to orient tactics to strategy and brainstorm edgy concepts
- Map the journey: Define messaging points at various stages of the sales cycle
We’re seeking someone who displays ample amounts of confidence, kindness and writing prowess. Our ideal candidate also shares our cultural values of accountability, curiosity, creativity and emotional harmony.
Our agency is located in the city of Cleveland; our clients are nationwide. Due to COVID circumstances, we currently split our work days between home and our airy loft space.
To apply, please submit a compelling case for your skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your story sings, we’ll get back with you shortly.
Hurry, we’re interviewing for a December start.