Why are marketing agencies important?
Your outsourced marketing team can drive the evolution your business needs to grow and reach milestone achievements based on your goals. You are an expert at what you do; similarly, a marketing agency delivers expert knowledge on the tactics to help your business evolve through branding and marketing strategies. Together, you pack a powerful punch!
Read on for insights that will help you create a more productive, efficient and valuable marketing agency relationship.
Lessons Learned from Experience
As a branding agency that plans and deploys best-practice content marketing services and brand strategy, we know what it takes to achieve specific business goals. The best client working relationships we have are those where trust and respect are mutual.
Clients trust our insights to guide them toward the brand evolution that not only meets their goals, but achieves the best outcome from their investment.
6 Ways to Get the Most from Your Marketing Agency Relationship
Your marketing agency relationship isn't one-sided engagement. The goal is to work together as a team to produce great work! Master these six simple points to get the most out of your agency engagement and marketing investment.
- Understand your contract and what you’re paying for. Ask questions if it’s unclear why we might recommend a small step back before taking a giant leap forward. Our tried-and-true processes deliver high-quality work that connects with your audiences.
- Appoint one main point of contact for ongoing status updates but keep key players involved for important decisions and break-through moments. Our scopes clearly estimate your weekly and monthly time commitments for meetings and feedback so you can plan focused time into your workflow.
- Establish your preferred way to receive/give information (email, call, Zoom meeting, face-to-face meeting) to remove friction. As with any strong relationship, communication is key. It’s our goal to help you and your business, not monopolize your inbox or calendar.
- Set a routine and good habits. We follow a set schedule for email updates and status meetings so you can plan accordingly. If the cadence isn’t working for your schedule, we’re happy to adjust.
- Provide feedback. For the Muse team, this is always welcome! We encourage constructive comments that lead to the best possible outcome. Learn how to give better feedback with these four tactics that create successful collaborations.
- Recognize the residual value of a sound brand and strategy beyond direct ROI numbers. Over time, your brand’s consistency will earn your audience’s trust, attract and retain the right people and remain top of mind. And that’s the powerful change we want to create together.
Invest in Your Own Success
Your agency and marketing will work hard for you when you invest in the process. Ask questions along the way and reap the benefits of content marketing services and brand strategy.
A smart, hard-working marketing partner like Muse will help you evolve wisely. When you'r ready, connect with the Muse team here to see how we can support your marketing vision.
P.S. If you’re in the discovery phase and curious about what content marketing costs, read on here.
About the Author
Lauren Konst is an Account Manager at Muse. With a strong background in integrated marketing and communications, advertising and events, Lauren pitches grassroots marketing ideas and creative solutions to support clients’ business objectives. Throughout her career, she has worked with notable clients including Cleveland Clinic, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Destination Cleveland and Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
More Good Reads
Now Hiring: Be Our Next Graphic Designer
Now Hiring: Be Our Next Brand Strategist