UPDATE: As of April 3, 2023 the position has been filled.
You’re an on-task critical thinker who cultivates relationships and supports growth with passion. Our agency has a creative culture that needs your organizational, communication-oriented savvy. The new Account Executive role is the critical connection between client and creative teams, keeping both on task, on time and within scope. If you are a high performer with high energy to match, keep reading.
We’re a growing agency, so we wear many hats. To be a great fit for this position, you should be a champion of the creative and strategic work that we do and embrace a fast pace of change and growth. This mid-level position works alongside agency leadership.
On a typical day, you’ll engage in:
- Client Management: Communicate with clarity while you manage client expectations around budget and timelines. We operate in a deadline-driven environment.
- Project Coordination & Management: Oversee projects from conception to completion in agency systems, coordinate all account activity and interpret client requests to the creative team. You’ll have the support of our Agency Coordinator.
- Proactive Thinking: Activate proactive tactics and concepts for incremental projects with existing clients.
- Account Planning Support: Build solutions in collaboration with Account Manager and/or Brand Strategist.
- Client Education: Share the value of the people, process and end product required to achieve clients’ desired outcomes. Support Principal and Strategy team in client workshops and facilitations.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands best practices in marketing strategy and tactical execution
- Brings a strong service mindset and is thoughtful, proactive and compassionate
- Exercises exceptional listening and communication skills with a high level of responsiveness
- Has a growth mindset, willingness to deepen professional skills and entrepreneurial growth goals
- Thrives in low-drama environments
To qualify, you must have:
- 5+ years of agency experience in a related marketing role, or 5+ years of in-house marketing experience managing an agency partner
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business/communications
Why bring your high-achieving talent to Muse?
- Award-Winning Agency: Not only are we awarded for our stellar creative work, but we’ve also won the Weatherhead 100 Award two years in a row for our aggressive growth.
- Supportive Team: We cultivate an environment where both your professional and personal goals are celebrated! Our team champions each other’s growth.
- Opportunity for Growth: Muse is an agency on the rise. We have bold growth goals for the agency and those who work hard to make it a success.
- Work-Life Balance: Our hybrid work environment, Muse culture events and focus on team wellness are just a few ways we are committed to a balanced life.
- In the Heart of it All: The Muse office space is an airy loft in downtown Cleveland. Take advantage of all there is to see, do and eat (one of our favorite things to do!) within minutes of Muse.
We’re seeking a leader whose strong communication skills and thoughtful personality build client trust. An ideal candidate also shares our cultural values of Honest Accountability, Collective Curiosity, Emotional Harmony and Inspired Creativity.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be! We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with unique perspectives, skills and experiences. Employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit and values alignment.
Muse is located in downtown Cleveland; our clients are nationwide. We currently split our week between home and our airy loft space; remote candidates need not apply.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
More Good Reads
Rebranding Your Family Business: Unique Challenges & Opportunities
Learn how rebranding a family business is made easier when you work with a branding agency with generational business experience.
How to Uncover the Most Value from Your Agency Experience
Use these points to get the most value out of your marketing investment.