Muse founder and CEO Jackie Bebenroth sits down with Dr. Kim Foster of Marketing & Mindset For Wellness Coaches to cover the captivating subject of change.
The buyers' journey for health & wellness is much different than a transactional product sell. In this podcast for Wellness Coaches, Jackie shares a nuanced approach to convincing prospects to spend money AND time AND effort...and ultimately convert to a journey of transformation.
Here are some things you’ll learn…
- What's change marketing?
- What's the difference between changing minds vs. changing mindsets
- The language to use when clients need a mindset change
- How to help your clients to overcome a fear of change
- The evolving customer journey
- The one marketing stage you DON’T to waste your money on
- The stages of the Change Marketing framework, and what marketing activities make sense at each stage
More Good Reads
Three Ways a Health and Wellness Marketing Agency Increases Your Revenue
Lean on a health and wellness marketing agency for deeper customer understanding, a relevant brand and consistent audience communications.
Brand Positioning: The Benefits of Productive Distancing
An outside perspective can often lead to breakthrough revelations for brands.